To have your website live and served from our global Content Delivery Network (CDN) in seconds:
1. Install the aerobatic-cli from npm:
If you don't already have Node.js installed, you can get it download it from here.
2. Create an Aerobatic account:
Register at https://dashboard.aerobatic.com/register
3. Deploy your first website:
In less than 30 seconds your website will be deployed to an https URL on our global CDN.
Or use a Quick Start
You can also create a new site using a packaged quick start for Jekyll, Hugo, or plain HTML5 sites. Below are some examples you can try or browse the Aerobatic Quick Start gallery for something that catches your eye.
- Explore how to use plugins to create a custom 404 page, turn on basic auth, configure redirects, and much more. Learn more →
- If you are using a CI service, find out how to configure your automated build to deploy to Aerobatic with each git push. Learn more →
- Upgrade to the Pro plan for increased data transfer limits and a custom domain + matching SSL cert. Learn more →