Here’s a running list of the latest new features and enhancements. Have an idea? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apr 24, 2017
- Announcing the new metrics section in the Aerobatic dashboard for gleaning insights into the traffic on your website including: visits, page views, top pages, visitor locations, traffic source, and more.
Apr 4, 2017
- Announcing the new form-submit-plugin for collecting HTML form submissions from your Aerobatic websites! All forms are protected from bots by Google reCAPTCHA. Submissions can be viewed in the dashboard and also forwarded via email and webhook. One less reason for you to need a PHP or other active server backend for your website.
- New blog post demonstrating how to connect the form-submit plugin to a Google spreadsheet using Zapier.
Mar 24, 2017
- We now support email or Slack deploy alerts that you configure in your
aerobatic.yml file. You can even specify different alerts based on the deploy stage that was updated. Great way for agencies to automatically notify clients when changes are made.
Mar 15, 2017
Mar 13, 2017
- You can now pass a
--format option to the aero logs command to see the raw JSON weblog entries in their entirety. There is also an additional
proxyUrl property in the log entry for requests that are handled by the http-proxy plugin. This is useful when diagnosing exactly what URL Aerobatic is requesting behind the scenes. The plugin troubleshooting section has more details.
Mar 6, 2017
- You can now pass a
--name option to the aero create CLI command to control the website name at time of creation.
- Deployments using the aero deploy CLI command are now up to 150% faster due to a new S3 key naming scheme that allows for faster uploads.
Feb 10, 2017
Feb 8, 2017
Feb 1, 2017
- Introduced new password-protect plugin, a simple and effective way to protect all or parts of your website with a password.
Jan 26, 2017
- Aerobatic relaunches as a standalone CLI and dashboard. Now you can deploy your website right from your local terminal or from any CI service build script.