Service Level Agreement
At Aerobatic, we do our best to build great products for developers. However, as a developer, you also know that sometimes things can go wonky, despite our best efforts. When they do go wrong, it is our job as an add-on vendor to provide you with the proper support to get your Aerobatic add-on soaring again.
This SLA is for informational purposes and does not engage Aerobatic LLC in any way. As with any software product - it is recommended that you test ANY new software on a non-production system prior to installing in a production system.
- Incident Support - Identifying and troubleshooting problems with your add-on
- Assistance with issues during installation
- Assistance with issues during upgrades
- Guidance around implementation and configuration of the Aerobatic add-on
- Customers without a valid Aerobatic subscription
- Third-party application integrations or third-party plugins not distributed or sold by Aerobatic LLC.
- Product Training
- Non-English language support
|Classification||Description||Time to Respond|
|Level 1||Critical loss of add-on functionality or performance resulting in high number of users unable to perform their normal functions.||Reported during business hours (8a-5p PT M-F, exc. US Holidays): within 4 hours. All other times: by 10am PT next business day|
|Level 2||Moderate loss of add-on functionality or performance resulting in multiple users impacted in their normal functions.||within 1 business day|
|Level 3||Minor loss of add-on functionality, issues encountered in a non-production environment.||within 3 business days|
|Level 4||Product feature questions, Product modification or enhancement requests||within 3 business days|
- Aerobatic LLC will provide any information regarding workarounds during the bug-fix period, if available.
- Aerobatic LLC will publicly release updates resolving Level 1 and 2 issues in the next maintenance release.
- Maintenance release schedules are not predetermined and are cut on an as needed fashion.
- Aerobatic LLC will schedule Level 3 and 4 issues/requests according to priority. Priority decisions are made by Aerobatic employees based on a number of factors which are subject to change.